ICRA Special Forum Hosted by IEEE ICRA2011
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Shanghai, China, May 9-13, 2011
ICRA Special Forum: “Preliminary Report on the Disaster and Robotics in Japan”
Time: 11.20am-12.40pm, May 11th (Wednesday), 2011
Venue: International Auditorium, Shanghai International Convention Center
- Yoshihiko Nakamura, ROBOTAD Anchorman, University of Tokyo
- Prof. Kazuhiro Kosuge, President, IEEE RAS, Tohoku University
- Prof. Hajime Asama, ROBOTAD Chairman, University of Tokyo
- Prof. Satoshi Tadokoro, IRS Director, Tohoku University
- Prof. Robin Murphy, CRASER Director, Texas A&M University
- Prof. Fumitoshi Matsuno, IRS Co-Director, Kyoto University
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation was held on May 9-13th, 2011 in Shanghai, China. IEEE ICRA is the most influential annual conference in robotics. The ICRA Special Forum proposed by ROBOTAD was attended by over 700 participants there at the International Auditorium of the Shanghai International Convention Center.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to Professor Zexiang Li, General Chair, Professor T.J. Tarn, Executive General Co-Chair, and Professor Yuan Fang Zheng, Program Chair, who kindly accepted our proposal at the last moment of conference preparation and provided technical supports and mental encouragements.